The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2668 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/08
Oh, SO delightful and fun. You've done it again, my friend. Love the epilogue, and all the AMAZINGLY clever language, as usual. (and if I'm wrong about whose this is, I'll eat...um...HAM!)
10/26/08
Hilarious and clever. An enjoyable piece.
Charming! What wit! In my opinion, a contender indeed!
10/27/08
A delightful tale. I couldn't work out who to feel sorrier for, the swine or the goose.
My absolute favorite this week. What a pig tale!
10/27/08
HA, HA, HA....how do you do it? I just LOVE your animal poems!
A Master-piece, for sure! You create the clearest, funniest images, and all the while maintain rhyme and rhythm. Absolutely top-notch.
10/28/08
I love these stories you tell! I giggle all through them, every time!
This is great, I love it! Great job.
Masterfully entertaining!
This is so funny! I love the haughty goose and jealous porker. Great words and rhythm in this poem. Thanks for sharing. You had me smiling.
10/29/08
Very clever! I enjoyed watching the goose learn his fate and try to escape.
The rhyme and verse, to me, were fun to read.
Aw, I was certain I would find this on the EC list this morning. Well, it's a winner in my book, for what that's worth. :)
11/06/08
Beth this is great. I love poetry and was happy to see this one on the EC listings. Your picture words and characters made this delightfully entertaining.
11/14/08
This is very humorous. I love it.
11/14/08
LOVE this (but you knew that alrady!). Wish I could write like this :D
11/14/08
As is usual for you, Beffy, this is excellent and oh so funny! Poor pig...and wasn't he a clever goose?!