The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1441 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/18/08
Just you wait! History tends to repeat itself. Cute.
04/20/08
Very funny!
04/21/08
This is adorable--you got the voice just right, and the whole thing is laced with affection disguised as exasperation. Very clever.
04/21/08
Love it! The voice is perfect, especially the one about the hardware store verses the video game. Very creative entry.
My dad was nothing like this man, but when did you meet my husband? I agree your voice is perfect, and the light tone a perfect way to start my day. :)
04/21/08
I loved the light and loving feel of this entry. Well done. You could send this to David Letterman to read on Father's Day.
Very cute. This needs to put on the fridge. Thanks for this adorable read.
04/21/08
Adorable. Really good POV. Creative take on the topic. (David Letterman may be calling you.)
04/21/08
Ha! This is cute and should be placed in every new dad's pocket so he knows just what he'll be like in a few years! I could see my dad AND my husband in this top 10 list. (;
Clever, clever! Good job on not being sappy ( like my entry is)on a sappy-type topic. I loved it!
LOL, this is great. Very different entry. Very, very well done.
What a cute, creative way to present this theme. And, as a dad, I accept almost everyone of these as defining myself at times --- very insightful on your part. Great job.
04/22/08
Cute and fun, Sharlyn! Have you shared this with the men in your life? Enjoyed this - made me giggle.
04/23/08
This was adorable. Neat idea you had. It's lighthearted and fun to read. This is an excellent comedic technique: take some universal truths and make us all chuckle because we relate! Well done!
04/24/08
I absolutely loved this!!!!! It is cute and funny along with very creative writing.
Excellent job!