The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1968 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/12/07
Very well written! This is vivid in description and mood. I could almost hear the praises of the heavenly host and I loved the sentence about the Trinity reflected in the man.
So far yours is the only one I've read that focuses on the pride side of confidence as shown in Lucifer's covetousness, arrogance, and rebellion. The characters are majestic and proportions high, wide, handsome.
Your account of the fall of Lucifer kept my full attention. I kept wondering how the topic would be addressed, but you also did that well. I especially liked the ending and how you tied all the events involving Satan together.
Amazing! Such creativity! Your "lively" verbs made this piece sizzle. It gave me goosebumps.
In all honesty to you as an author this is by far and away one of the best pieces I have ever read in my life. I was captivated by it from beginning to end.I FELT every bit of it. I give God an A+ for giving this gift to you. WOW AWESOME
Another view on the creation of man and man's fall to ponder. Thanks for sharing.
07/15/07
I loved this. I was waiting to see how many would write about the dark side of confident. I loved your descriptions about heaven. You had to have had a special revelation to write that descriptively! THANKS so much for your obedience..
You have awesome descriptiong in this outstanding piece.
07/16/07
Great concept and point of view. Some superb lines. I enjoyed it. God bless.
07/17/07
This is amazing. I felt as if I were witnessing Creation from a new point of view. Very well done
07/17/07
Oooooh, good one! What a great approach, and as usual, your wordsmithing is top-notch!
07/17/07
Wow - so vivid. I felt like I was right there - especially in the beginning. You brought this alive for me.
WOW! This is amazing! I could see it scrolling in my head like a movie script! Excellent descriptions, especially when creating the earth! This is definitely one of my favorites this week! Well done! ^_^
A wonderful grasp of not only words, but how they can reveal a glimpse of heavenly truths. This was simply a wonderful, engaging read.
Satan may be confident, but I am confident he will be defeated in the end. Praise God. Great writing!
07/18/07
wow! So vivid and from a different perspective. Great!
07/18/07
Wow ... very artistic. I loved the read. This is good.