The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1626 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/08/08
You are SOOOOOOOO clever. This is really great stuff.
Action-packed and full of excellent descriptions. Your MC keeps some strange company. :-)
02/10/08
Toooooo funny! That's Better than a 3 ringed circus! LoL.
02/11/08
Great opening line. And after that it just kept on getting better. Deliciously surreal. Not sure that I can detect any moral or spiritual application, but maybe that’s not the point. Anyone for a cream pie in the face?!
What fun! A very entertaining read.
02/12/08
Way Kool, creative and fun to read. God bless.
02/12/08
What a riot, especially the ending!
Being in "management" is the pits. How he kept all this together, has to be because he understands the heart of a clown.
That was so good! I could visualise everything. Your poor long suffering MC is like a patient father with a bunch of unruly kids. Very, very clever.
Heehee, too funny here. Lots of descriptive stuff, even though I may have missed the point here, lol. I kinda feel sorry for the monkey though-the bit with 'stinky' that was cute at the end where he's still trying to make his real 'name' heard. Nice job. ^_^
02/13/08
Maxx, you just slay me. This is hilarious, and also brilliant. And also, a little bit scary. (LOL)
Loved the dialog with the monkey, this was a fun read, indeed!
Creative and very well written. A fun read.
02/14/08
Maxx-- once again, you blew me away! Hilarious! I would love to see you and Jan put your heads together for a project! Oh my!
Laury