The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1904 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/11/07
The church is not a building, and true worship is in spirit and in truth not in instruments and sound systems. The church and true worship can't be destroyed so easily. Well done and a great reminder.
10/11/07
Sometimes this is the kind of message we need to hear to keep us aware of the real church of God: the people. We spend a lot of time within the buildings and forget to tend the flock once they leave the walls of the church. Your well-crafted story is wonderful.
It is true that the church is not a building. Nevertheless in those countries where destroyed churches are being rebuilt it has proved a great encouragment to the believers. Your article is well crafted and emotionally moving in its depiction of where are true strength lies - with Christ and His worship and with one another.
10/12/07
This is beautiful, worshipful, and so true. You stirred my heart.
Thank you for this well written, truly inspiring story that reminds us what the "church" is.
10/14/07
Very moving. HIgh points for ministry. God bless.
Great lesson and great writing. Gives me much to think about. Well done.
I appreciate this reminder that worship is about the people with hearts focused on Jesus....not the building we are in.
10/17/07
Thank you for taking the brick and mortar out of the church. Good job.
10/18/07
Congratulations on your EC. Very good message, and very well written.