The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2258 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Brilliantly created. I loved each literary entry and each wonderful message. Bravo!
Outstanding! You are abundantly gifted in both imagination and craft.
11/24/07
Absolutely amazingly creative - only a master could do this in such different styles. Brilliant.
11/25/07
This is a creative masterpiece.
11/25/07
Uh-huh. A crash course in great literature, with a slight bent toward the spiritual! So very creative and unusual...I wish I could make my guess known about who I think wrote this!
Fun, creative and unique, although you taxed my poor brain to remember a couple of those literary works. I loved reading this.
11/26/07
Wonderful!! I absolutely loved this! Thank you for a most amazing read!
Laury
Cute.
I liked the different styles and the different layouts, I kind of wished that the titles sort of rhymed too, but it was pretty good as is.
11/28/07
Incredibly creative AND brilliant! Love it!
11/28/07
How do you do it? You're so incredibly creative! This is brilliant in every way. You just keep outdoing yourself! Masterfully Masterful! :)
11/28/07
I knew it! Wonderful!
All I want to say is you have more creativity in your little finger than most people have in their whole body. Oh yea, and it was really fun! Great job.
11/28/07
This is so creative and fun to read. More, More!!
11/28/07
I felt i was on a runway watching/reading an outstanding collection of writing styles. Creative, fresh and talented. God bless.
11/28/07
Wow -- what creativity. This was so much fun to read. I,too, would have liked this to continue on. Great job with the topic.
11/28/07
Wow! Brilliant and funny, yet profound. I loved it!
Temple
This was creative and informative. Loved it.
I am so impressed with your creativity! Wonderful writing!
We must own some of the same books! Great and fun and yes, a very creative stretch!
Oh, this is so much fun! I have to admit being partial to Sam I am, but all of the voices are perfect. Your ideas are amazing!
11/29/07
Loved it. Your Shakespeare was perfect.
What a fun read... it sounds like you really enjoyed writing it too!
11/29/07
Congratulations on your EC. Love the creativity of this one. But then, you're always full of it -- creativity, I mean. :)
11/30/07
How brilliantly imaginative! Bravo!
11/30/07
Just read this -- love it, love it, love it so much! Your poetry technique is perfection itself.
Jan, what can I say that hasn't been said already? Truly amazing work, very creative way of bringing out each of the styles of writing. Great job Jan! Wow! God bless. Janice