The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 3901 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/07
Nicely set up for the play on words at the end. Just the right touch of romance and fun. Good work.
04/30/07
Fun and delightful! Great story!
04/30/07
I laughed out loud at the last third of this delightful story. This is utterly charming.
This was a hoot! Very well done.
04/30/07
I just LOVED this. The play and the romance are blended just perfectly. Did I say I loved this?
05/01/07
Um ... I'm not sure I would waste precious moments of that 30 minutes! :) Boy did YOU nail this one! ;)

Truly fun.
A great balance between fun and FUN... I loved it. Cheri
05/03/07
You go girl! You proved Christian married women are smart (we get a clean house to boot) and rock. I LOVED this.
Very lively story. This was a great little, playful story. Good Job!
05/03/07
Ha! Very good. Great voice and tempo written by a seasoned anointed pro. God bless.
Now I know why my wife finds me so romantic. Congratulations on your EC placement!
05/03/07
Congratulations on your first place! Like I said, I loved this one, it just shines.
What a fun, truly romantic story! It was a pleasure to judge this week, and to assist in finding this gem!
05/03/07
CONGRATULATIONS on your FIRST PLACE EC WIN!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! :)
Congratulations on your EC win! Blessings, Cheri
WOW!! That was good, you held my attention and made me smile. Congrats.
Great, romantic story...I would have sent your daughter to the Wal-mart in the next town...as for the crumbs...get a dog...great writing...worthy of the prize...