The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2105 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very nice work! This is a fitting poem for the challenge title...well done.
02/08/08
This is great--perfect fit for the topic and the meter was right on. I'm partial to poety, so I truly enjoyed your efforts on this.
02/08/08
This is VERY good - great imagery especially. It has a great rhythm to it.
02/10/08
Very nice job. Very smooth and entertaining read that ministered its point well. God bless.
02/10/08
Super! I can see this set to music--something folksy, with acoustic guitars and maybe some simple percussion.
I love this...especially the ballad format. Well written and a great take on the topic.
Very crafty. Great warning to heed. Nice poem.
Excellent! Also, creative take on the topic.
Very creative writing here. I really love the message of your ballade. Well done.
Great lyrical meter and wonderful message. Very, very creative and well delivered.
02/13/08
Very, very good writing. Great rhyme, meter, and thought. It's creative and your ending is chilling/perfect. Your experiment with this ballad was a success. I totally enjoyed it.
Very nice. Good rhyme and meter. I also would like to see it set to music.
Gave me goosebumps reading this piece! The refrain/chorus was my favorite part, this flowed very nicely and the story inside-well delivered! Excellent writing. ^_^
You could set this one to music... I like your title "Heaven's Hoodlum" - nicely done.
02/13/08
Excellent warning wrapped up in meter and rhyme. The last stanza just nails the point home. Good work.
02/13/08
Wonder! Your writing gift shines!!
What a wonderful ballad, creative, rhythmical, and with a powerful message.
Brilliant!. So easy to read. A job very well done.
***Congrats!***
02/14/08
Congratulations on your EC. This is very good.
02/14/08
Yay! Congrats on your level placing and EC!!!
02/15/08
Superb Job!!!!1 Congrats on EC. God bless.
Congratulations!