The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2079 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/04/08
Wow, you're a Master of all the forms! This is great stuff. While I can't personally identify with most of the MCs, I certainly can with the cat—two of them allow me to live here. Well done.
09/04/08
This is really, really good. So much packed in such a small space. I especially love the end of the one with the teenager and the one with the cat. Both of those are so funny. Very creative job with the topic.
09/05/08
VERY creative - and I love all the poetic forms and the variety of voices throughout. Wonderful.
Super creative. I think I like the dog the best.
09/08/08
All I can say is "No wonder I pay attention in your writing class!" Wonderful entry.
WOW.. not a poetry buff, but even I could see how even the form of verse reflected the subject.
I enjoyed the variety of well-crafted poems, but my favorite is the cat's sonnet, spoken like a person who is owned by one. Excellent entry!
09/09/08
You have successfully had a "mind-meld" with a cat, "Please have a seat---I need to use your lap." I really like the, "Dang, Mrs. K. Yer killin' me." Fun, fun, fun! I could almost hear your ending limericks set to music, ….beautiful words.
09/09/08
Ahh, wonderful! I, too, love the verses about cats. You have one who talks to you? (Because you sure have a cat's attitude down pat!) This was so fun to read. Very witty.
09/10/08
You had something for everyone, a very enjoyable poetry platter...& I am quite sure I taught that teenager. Good stuff.
purely delightful... I like the teacher's one best!
Super job on all, but I love the animal ones the most. :)
09/11/08
This is darling. Love it, especially the last part. ;)