The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1475 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/25/07
I can relate to this. I loved how you used the same last line throughout. Well done.
My heart was ministered to with your words. The last stanza was my favorite. I'm so glad He keeps calling my name,too1
05/28/07
I like how you used repetition to emphasize your point. This message was what I needed to hear.
05/28/07
Wonderful thoughts. Good job.
A calling is without repentance. God will keep calling until we finally answer.
Very good. I like the repetition ... drives the point home very well.
05/30/07
Reminds me of a psalm of David..
"...For His mercy endureth forever.." Well done.
05/30/07
Very good. The repetition really works well here. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing it
05/30/07
The repetition is very effective. This definitely spoke to my heart. Wonderful.
05/30/07
I have to say, this is just plain nice. I liked it.
05/30/07
Nice! I love the last stanza!
Your poem is lovely and the good use of the repetition is like the beating of heart - reminding us that He loves us and will always be calling our names. Great job!
I love the way you used the repetition to remind us throughout that "He keeps calling our name". This was beautiful!
05/30/07
Words deep and lovely and one we can relate to ... I really enjoyed this and its message.

One question: Did you intentionally add an extra line to stanza six?

I didn't seem to bobble when I read it but I noticed it visually!

Good job Rita!
05/30/07
He IS always there, isn't He. And, if we are quiet enough, we will hear His sweet voice. Your writing here, Friend, links so well with the entry I just submitted for "adventure." We must get our heads together! Thank you, as well, for your kind comment on my sonnets-entry. I sure do appreciate you!
05/31/07
I really enjoyed this. It flowed well and I definately relate to the message. The repetition reminded me of the chorus of a song. And what a wonderful truth proclaimed in that repetition! Nice job.