The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1659 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very facinating. This format worked well.
05/18/07
Excellent discussion. I could picture it well, reminded me of my old college days!
This was a real hoot to read! So funny, I love the professor, what a great teacher. Describing the class as sunflowers was a creative streak on your part, very good. The only thing I noticed, was at one point you say that nobody dozed through the professor's class. This is thrown in the middle of some intense dialouge, IMO, if you shifted it maybe a little more to the beginning, it would read smoother. It kind of seems like you interrupted the story to tell us a bit about the professor while he's trying to talk about something else. Just a thought though. ^_^ Good writing!
05/18/07
Deep and fascinating discussion going on in this class! :) You gave us lots to think about! Good job!
WOW. Kept my interest...no, it made me think! Loved the intensity of the professor and the characteristics of the "geek". What a wonderful piece of writing. Just excellent!!
05/23/07
I was definitely engrossed in this wonderful tale all the way through. Perfect format for your message. Love the professor too!
05/23/07
Great professor! Great class response and discussion! Exquisite dialogue, very well written; but sorry, my friend...truthfully? It reminded me of how bored I was in that class way back when. That doesn't take away from the terrific article you wrote, however; just my lack of interest in the subject. Hope the Judges are more sci fi fans that I am!! Nice job! Honest! Kudos!
05/24/07
Fun read! Loved your characterization! Sci-fi just doesn't get any better!
05/24/07
Edy, two weeks in a row you have totally blown me away. Excellent dialogue and characcters. I'm very impressed. God bless.
Hmmm I wish I'd had some teachers like that. I love the professor you created, and your story as well.
Excellent job, Edy! I love the first line, it made me jump in your story with both feet immediately.

The teacher in me loved the professor and his managing of the class. The writer in me loved the dialogue. Great, great job.

How did this not place? Impressive writing, Edy.