The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1839 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/01/07
I loved this 'slice of life!' So true! ;) Great dialogue and atmosphere - one the reader can connect with. Kudos!
This was a delightful story--some Scripture...some humor...some romance--all put together very well.
Hehe, cute!
02/03/07
Loved the mystery of the "gizmo"; enchanted by the husband/wife dialogue; loved the whole aspect - and a great read! Snazzy title too...which doesn't sink in until the last sentence. Hmmm?
Great Job here! Kudos.
02/03/07
Cute! Love the ending, and your very entertaining exploration of some male-female stereotypes. Lots of fun.
02/06/07
Hehe This was so cute. And especially relevant to me, as my Bible study group is going through Ephesians 5 and 6 this week. Hehe This was very realistic.
02/07/07
What a fun read! Easy to relate to, too. hehe.
Great, sounds very realistic, at least in my house.
02/07/07
A fun, delightful read I could relate to!!
02/07/07
Hmmmmmmmmmmm! That "gizmo" sounds very interesting! I wish I knew exactly what it was, so I could get my husband to buy me one, too! :) Very well-done piece!
02/08/07
Hee! Loved the ending. Very cute. Thanks so much for sharing this.
This is such a sweet story...it would have worked as a romance this week...and here I though I was done reading romances! I thought maybe you would enjoy getting a comment on SOMETHING this week. I enjoyed "snooping" around at some of your past writing. Nice work!