The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1524 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
LOL!!! I'm still clutching my sides on this one. And, your piece definitely put my entry to shame, but oh well. The laugh was worth it!
01/22/10
Very funny entry. That's one huge "oops", with a bit of gross-out, too.
01/23/10
Sad!!! Oh, man, I don't think I would ever recover!
01/23/10
That was a sneeze to remember:) I've been sneezing lots and they do come so fast they can't be squelched. Usually splats all over my laptop. ewww. Funny story:)
Now that's an "oops!" I'm guessing the MC didn't get the job.
01/26/10
Perfect OOPS! Love it.
Well you certainly did an Oops this time. I loved it.
I laughed out loud at least 3 times. You all Master's Levels are humbling this poor beginner. It was a delight to read. It's another one that'll fit into the eeww! topic. I'll laugh if that is next week's comment, then I'll make sure I find yours and read it. I'm excited about seeing more of your work. I do believe, thus far, this one is my favorite from the oops topic.
Love, Shann
01/26/10
Loved it! Brought a big smile to my face this morning.
Oh yeah... that's an oops. I felt actual pain for the MC. I'm not sure I would have wanted the job if it meant seeing this guy and remembering that moment all over again.
I enjoyed tremendously the pictures you painted. Oh my!
What! No Miranda Warning? I don't think your MC could have withstood any more adversity. This is a well written, fun read.
What a howl! Could things get any worse? I laughed my face off. Great story.
01/27/10
This was just too funny. I'm still laughing. The humor in your writing was perfect.
01/27/10
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Oh, too funny. And too gross. And...too funny!
01/27/10
Ha ha ha ha ha! Strategic placement of the loogie was the last draw until the coke flowed to the crotch! Masterful! Ha ha ha
This is hilarious with the security guards rushing to the rescue...one "oops" after another. Loved it!
01/27/10
Tee hee. Hee hee hee.
I ruined my doctor's silk tie in a very similar way...lol. This could SO happen. Loved it.
Ewww, oh, oh, oh no, oh dear, arrrgh! Oh Cat, I could see all of this happening as I read it. Well done disaster :-)
01/28/10
Short, sweet, concise, on topic, way too funny, what more is there to say? Loved it!
Oh my gosh--talk about a bad day. This was hysterical, Cat. Great job.
01/28/10
Good slapstick here. A job interview with more coming interviewa than we expected! A belated "Sneezin's Greetings" from Downunder!
Ick, yuck, ewww, and all that. BUT, what a fun read.

Poor girl. I could see it all happening.