The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1110 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/18/10
You've packed a lot of information into a very simple vocab and metre. Well done.
12/18/10
I'm so glad He knows 'the whole, not just in part'. For often the words just escape me when I pray. I get comfort knowing He knows and understands motives and the real heart of mankind. You said it so well in this well-done verse. Lovely and so true.
A very anointed poem that ministered to me greatly. I loved this line:
"No tongue is foreign to His ear.
He never needs translation."

It is always so comforting knowing that God hears us. Another great heartfelt poem.

12/18/10
It's great that God understands every tongue. If only it were as easy for you and me to learn some of them!
Amen!
12/20/10
Simple, powerful and well written. Good job!
12/20/10
Great thoughts!
I wonder what language we'll have in heaven?
Great job! I'm so glad God doesn't need a translator!
I love the thoughts this poem conveys, and your meter and rhyme are so natural! Great job.
12/22/10
Excellent piece! Your poem brought out the sense of awe and esteem for our God. I particularly like the part "I'm glad God understands the words of people everywhere. It's such a comfort just to know He hears and answers prayer." There is certainly nothing that is foreign to our God!
12/22/10
Well done. The message alone in this poem is powerful.
12/23/10
This is a lovely poem that drives home the point that God hears each of our prayers even when words stay locked in our hearts--He knows.
12/23/10
Beautifully written! Well done!
This is beautiful. It brought a tear to my eye. I did a devotion on the tower of Babel too but your poem was just beautiful. Congratulations in placing in the top 10 in Masters and the top 20 overall.