The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1314 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/12/09
Super story—I can see the book illustrations in my head!
03/13/09
A delightful allegory of human co-existence. I'm sure you had fun with this - I certainly smiled my way through it.
What a FUN story!! It has it all - humor, conflict, overcoming biases, forgiveness - and the writing is super. A joy to read.
03/14/09
Fantastic! I LOVE children's stories with a moral application...
I laughed at the line, “Mind your own species," even though the Bull wasn't a funny guy. That works well. Also, I totally dig the title. Loved it all!
You captivated me with this one.
03/15/09
Just delightful, with wonderful characterization and a super lesson to boot. Great stuff!
03/18/09
I loved this story. About half way through, I began picturing it in cartoon form. It was fun to watch play out in my mind.
Wonderful story! I can picture the illustartions that could go with this.
03/18/09
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful.
Ahhhhh! One I can read to the little ones! Very enjoyable. I could visualize the illustrations.
03/18/09
What an enjoyment to read! The characters are so rich. Very good indeed.

Mona
I laughed at a number of things, including the whales doing their "water tango." LOL! Very fun story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Glad I can catch up on some of your stories that I missed.