The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1744 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/08
Ouch! A very creative take on the theme, and you captured a lot in your dialogue without blaring out the details.
This was a very creative take on the "skin of the teeth" theme for this topic.
03/14/08
Oh, I LOVE this. Such a perfect entry for this topic and from a creative viewpoint, too. Definitely drives the point home. Bravo!
I enjoyed reading this story immensely. I wish it could be continued. Reminds me a bit of "It's a Wonderful Life".
03/15/08
Great job! This is very thought-provoking in a most creative way.
Laury
Great story and a very creative take on the topic. I lost a friend a few days ago in a car wreck, so I've already been thinking a lot about what really matters. This just drives those thoughts home. Bravo!
Great reminder to all of us! Good job.
This is creative, convicting, and challenging. Well done.
Excellent way of sending this message! I thoroughly enjoyed reading and listening to it. Alot of people need to hear this, including me.
Congratulations on your placement. I really enjoyed this story. Loren
Oooh, ouch! What a reminder for all of us. I wasn't sure what kind of office at first, but when I saw where this was going, I felt sad for the guy. This was pretty good. ***Congrats on your EC!***
Creative and insightful. Thanks for sharing this and congratulations.
03/20/08
Congratulations on your EC. This is excellent. Loved the dialogue. Such a powerful message, but not preachy. Great job with the topic.
03/20/08
So vivid and to-the-point - a message we ALL need to hear! Congratulations - very well-deserving!
03/21/08
Oh my... this is power packed. Right on target, right on topic, and right on Scripture. In every way RIGHT ON! Sad, scary, convicting, but the sun is still shining.. time for all to make HAY! Congrats on a well deserved win...
Congratulations! This is one that definitely needs to be shared with the world!
Food for thought here. Congrats on the win.