The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1646 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/13/07
Hahaha, loved the last line :D
12/14/07
Wonderful message. I so long to see the day when all the churches unite in love instead of back biting. I cracked up big time with the last verse.
12/14/07
Very neat analogy - and lesson. Of course, I loved the last line too.
You have blessed us with a very powerful message in poetry. Like the others, I especially loved the last line. Great job!
12/19/07
Oh, wow! This may be one of my favorite poems here EVER! Great illustration, and awesome last line! I love, love, love it!
Very interesting title and really interesting bits of information to go with it! I didn't know some of that. Great job.
12/20/07
This is very good. I love eagles, and you did a great job with your comparison between them and us. Excellent writing, and nice job with the topic.
Wow! Your poem is very unique, creative and thought-provoking, not to mention well crafted. I would never have thoght of this approach for the topic, but you pulled it off.
12/20/07
Oh my, just when I think I've read all the good ones! Wow! Your title is incredible, the idea is nothing short of amazing, and your last line TOTALLY catches the reader off guard. This is an anointed piece, because only the Lord could pull off something this brilliant.
12/21/07
I really like the references you use through the poem to make your point. And that last line is just classic! Really great message in this poem.