The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1682 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/07
Beautifully told with a powerful message. I found myself able to easily imagine in my mind the characters and setting. A true picture of why we need fellowship.
10/19/07
This is absolutely marvelous. What an amazing image. Your rhyme, meter, message are ALL wonderful. This piece truly blessed me.
10/21/07
Wonderful! Unspoken wisdom, and yet it speaks so loudly. The best way to teach. Great writing!
I don't really know what to write. This is wonderful. Wow.
10/21/07
This is fantastic. What an encouragement to those who have drifted away from Christian fellowship to return to its welcoming and motivating fold.
10/22/07
Incredible rhyming. Marvelous piece of work.
I love people like that who can very simply bring us back to purpose by God's design.

This is fellowship ever sweet and so precious to that person who has a need of being understood and cared for.

Well done!

Betsy Cobb Wise
Author, S.O.S.
10/22/07
This is a very meaningful piece that is well written. Thank you for blessing me today.
What a wonderful illustration is found in this creative poem to show the value to our souls of Christian fellowship.
10/24/07
Love the illustration of the coal drawing heat from its fellows...spot on!
10/24/07
Excellent illustrative story in poetry form! Love the characters and the setting.
Ah, simply beautiful! I love the message in here, and especially the verse, where not a word of good counsel or advice was spoken, but the guest got the message. ^_^ Very well written!
***Congrats!***
10/25/07
Congratulations on your EC. This is a wonderful message, and written beautifully. Great job with the topic.
My favorite line:
"Drawing heat from its fellows and life from the flames,
It glowed with new brilliance and joined in their games."
This drew me in and kept my attention to the very end. I really like the way you retold this important lesson in poetry form. Great job!!

10/28/07
This is great! Congrats on your win!
11/29/07
Congrats on the Editors' choice placing here. Once again you have amazed us with your style and creativity. The coal idea is brilliant and works so well with this. The description of the man in trouble with is faith was so relatable to many ( was to me anyway). Thanks David. Love your writing as usual.