The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2556 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/21/07
I am feeling calm all over. Great lesson and great verse.
09/22/07
Wonderful - perfect title, excellent message, and wonderful rhyme and meter. This flowed wonderfully.
I enjoyed reading this skillfully crafted and inspirational poem.
09/23/07
This was so creatively done. I loved the story it told along with the emotions shared. I also appreciate how well you put it all together. Well done.
This flows so beautifully and the message is wonderful for a devotional. Excellent writing...very uplifting piece.
Melanie, this is so beautiful! The music in yours words is masterful indeed, and the meaning is straight to the heart. Congratulations on a well deserved EC! What a blessing!
09/27/07
Congratulations on your EC. This is very comforting -- great message.
This is absolutely beautiful poetry. Great job!
Congratulations, Melanie! You are a superb poetess and this one does not disappoint. It's as though you transform a reader's heart into wide-screen cinema, starring the Master of the wind and waves! And I just love the strong ending: "I’ve left behind a paler life"...Wonderful, wonderful writing.