The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1194 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/12/12
Sweet and gentle revenge.
10/13/12
A very cute story that was an enjoyable read. Thank you.
God Bless~
10/17/12
I really enjoyed reading this. What a sweet well written story! Excellent...

God Bless, Lynn
10/17/12
A sweet story. It was nice how Grundle took Uli under his wing when he saw that he was going through a hard time. Very uplifting.

God bless!
This was a brilliant story. I thought it was quite clever to show the two sides of funny--the kind where people laugh but it's not funny it's mean and then with real laughter. You held my attention from beginning to end. I've read most of the stories this week and while many people wrote about things that weren't funny, this is the first story that I've read that contrasts the two funnies. It was a fresh take on the topic and a delight to read.
Myrna : ) Your late-night, last-minute entries bode well with you! Congratulations, on this well written and thoughtful piece. Enjoyed it!
10/18/12
Well written contrast between the two opposing sides of funny. Well done and congratulations.
10/18/12
Congratulations on your placing. Well done.
10/19/12
Good job, Myrna! Congrats!
10/19/12
Congrats and God Bless~
12/27/12
What a touching piece- I am glad the two became friends. It seemed like they both needed one.