The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1759 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/11
As a mom of teenage boys, this made me smile! I love the interaction between the parents, the flashes of humor, and the tenderness of the story as Mom realizes her little boy isn't so little anymore. Good, good job with this!
Oh this was soooo on topic and hilarious! Loved it!! So funny and so sad to see them grow and change too. Great story!!
01/15/11
So, so, good.
Very, very nice job. You deserve big time kudos for this one! I had two sons so I can relate!
01/18/11
Many funny lines and great dialogue! Well done.
01/20/11
This is one of my favorites this week! So realistic yet true. You nailed it! Congratulations!
01/20/11
A story that the mom in me totally relates to! Well written! Thanks for the smiles that came along with my memories of similar times!
Congratulations on your EC, Julie. I likd it from the title to finish. Well done.
01/22/11
Congratulations Julie! Great job!
01/30/11
I loved the family interaction. The surprise and wonder of a boy growing into a man. It was well written and much deserving of an award.
08/24/11
Julie, I'm going to feature this charming story on the Front Page Showcase for the week of September 26. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page--and congratulations!