The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1482 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a beautiful, descriptive piece. I love the wedding song. My heart yearns, too, to be the spotless bride.
03/02/07
This is just lovely! Beautiful descriptions and visuals to drink in. Blessings. Jo
What a lovely piece. The descriptions are very vivid. Nicely done.
03/02/07
Elegant is the perfect word for this. Just lovely and meaningful.
03/03/07
Each word is exquisite - each stroke that of a master ... perfectly beautiful.
This is excellent! And I loved the way you weaved in the poetry...a delightful read!
03/06/07
There are tears in my eyes — this is incredibly beautiful.
This is simply lovely. I love the entertwining of poetry and poetic prose.
03/07/07
Wow! Funny: I was just thinking of this yesterday morning, how I am happily married now, but, one day, I will awaken to be the forever bride that I was made to be, and how, though life has been wonderful, there will be NO comparison. Thank you for the beautiful images of the spotless, yearning bride. It was excellent!
03/07/07
Wow--wow--wow! This is simply exquisite.
03/07/07
I loved the combination of poem and story. They balanced each other well, and enhanced each other.
03/07/07
If I had three thumbs, I'd give you a triple thumbs up. Excellent. God bless.
03/07/07
Beautiful! I love how you intertwined the poetry with the prose and made it flow so smoothly and naturally. I caught where it was going right away and loved it!