The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2234 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Hat wonderful characters. I fell in love with all three of them. Autumn and Emily really made me think. It is true that changing my body language can change my attitude. Nice job!
12/06/10
What a lovely story. I would read more about these characters. Great take for this topic.
12/07/10
The warmth of this entry is expressed in such an inviting way.
12/07/10
Really good writing. An interesting take on the topic which I thoroughly enjoyed! Thanks!
This is beautiful. I am so glad I didn't miss it. Blessings!
12/07/10
I found myself sitting straighter in my chair while reading your story (honestly). Great characterization, strong descriptions and a fun voice for your mc make this a great story.
A very smoothly written story. I'm going to have to give that exercise a try. I was impressed with the subtle details you brought out in the story that gave it your unique flavor. I really enjoyed it.
12/07/10
A gentle,meandering tale with a lovely voice. Well done.
12/08/10
An enjoyable read. Your MC is a better therapist than Autumn! By adding “Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you,” it makes the greatest difference—something mere physical effort cannot do. God is definitely a better Physician and Healer. God bless!
12/08/10
Very nice! I enjoyed this reminder about accessing the peace of God by casting our cares upon Him. I like how the MC passed on what she had learned and added a Biblical lesson to it.

Great job!
Congratulations on your EC!!!
12/09/10
Melanie, this is just so smooth. I, too, felt myself adjusting my posture and smiling. Your story slides softly off the page and onto the welcoming reader. How delightful!
Very deserving of 1st place! Congrats!
12/09/10
Congrats on your first place EC!!! This was a good one. :)
12/09/10
Congrats on your "top of the list" win. I knew this would do well this week. Yay!
12/09/10
This is a well deserved win! Loved the imagery you used in describing Autumn's home and the lesson we all learned.
A well deserved EC. I really enoyed the story and your talent.
12/13/10
Outstanding imagery, and being somewhat of a sloucher, I'll take this message to heart! Congratulations on your well deserved win and EC!