The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1413 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/11/08
The dialogue gave me the goose bumps (in a good way), especially the last line--captivating!
04/11/08
Fascinating and engaging.
04/13/08
Really interesting concept and great perspective. I enjoyed this.
This is wonderfully creative and interesting. I was spell bound and fasicnated by it. I had a tad bit of trouble keeping the two characters straight, but that wass probably just me. Congrats on very unique entry.
04/13/08
Yes, the big picture will surely be revealed to us all when we get to Heaven. Regrets and missed opportunities will also be revealed; if not for grace, we would not be able to stand seeing our failures in such a way. Your characters are well developed and the heart of the grandmother-flawed and all-is richly described. Very unique perspective.
Interesting perspective. You managed a wonderfully creative angle for this topic, and you did it so well.
04/14/08
What a marvelous, creative idea! I'm stunned!

If you'd had more words, I think a few attributions would have helped me to follow the conversation a bit more easily.

But really, really creative. I've never read anything quite like it. Perfect!
A very reflective, if not revealling piece. I wanted to stay and glimpse (eavesdrop) just a bit more, to learn more.