The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1402 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/08/08
I love love LOVE the voice of this! Great characterization, language, setting - EVERYTHING. This is just plain MASTERFUL.
02/09/08
Imaginative take on this topic. Love the man's realization that he knew more about people in history and entertainment than he did about Jesus.
02/12/08
What a wonderful way you found to illustrate, not only the proverb, but to teach an incomparable truth.
02/13/08
This was great--everything about it drew me in--the characters, the message, and the last sentence should make all who read it really think about their relationship with their Savior. Thanks for this wonderful story.
Thanks to Joanne's jewels, I got to read this wonderful entry. This may be my favorite this week. How creative and what a lesson, thanks for sharing this!
02/14/08
Congratulations on your EC. This is very good. Nice job with the topic.
02/14/08
Brilliant final sentence. Congrats on your EC placing. The line that made me wince? "I go to church and everything. I have a Bible.” How many people does that describe...
02/15/08
Congratulations, Stephanie! This was a very creative take on the topic!
Laury
02/15/08
Nicely done, Stephanie. Congrats on EC!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless.
Excellent! You crafted this superbly. Congratulations on your placement!