The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1569 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/01/07
Wonderful story and brought tears to my ears.
Suggestion: give the names of the sisters at the first introduction and then use their names throughout. Smoother reading.
God bless and keep writing!
Wonderful story. Well written. I didn't feel the loss of names here. The conversation flowed well for me.(But that's just my opinion.) Very good story and well written.
Beautifully written, easy to follow. Brought similar memories to mind of my grandmothers passing away and how small things would bring back such big memories!! I loved it.
Well-written story, and it brings back memories for me, going through my parents' things with my three sisters!
I thought surely this was in advanced. It's so good. The story was plotted well, and the characters seemed real. Great job!
03/07/07
Wonderfully written story. I could relate to trying on unsewn garments and to sorting through memories. Great conversation.
03/07/07
Delightful! I was right there with the girls.
Thank you, thank you. Fond memories for me - great job.
03/08/07
I could relate, the dialogue was very well done here. You won't be in this category for long I'm thinking!
03/08/07
Very nice story. A nice title and realistic dialog. Well written. Thanks for sharing it