The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 874 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/07/14
Very skilful portrayal of emotions on both sides of painful memories, without getting mawkish. Love the way you have suddenly brought those sides together. Good work, even with a missing word - was this a vestige from the "suspense" topic of last week? ;-)
11/09/14
Thanks for sharing this creative story, powerfully told, and a story that begs for more.
11/11/14
Great story dealing with real life issues. I found it interesting the way you presented different point of views in different styles.
I really enjoyed the read. Thanks
This is a very touching article that was well written as well as written from the heart.

I love your articles so very much and look forward each week to reading them. You have such a special gift with writings that touch the heart and soul.

I see a winner no doubt!

God Bless My Friend!
This is a very touching article that was well written as well as written from the heart.

I love your articles so very much and look forward each week to reading them. You have such a special gift with writings that touch the heart and soul.

I see a winner no doubt!

God Bless My Friend!
11/12/14
I absolutely loved this story. Jim is finally going to see his Yvette again, and they will be working together. Such a heartbreaking, and then heartwarming story.

You take the reader on a journey and then, what a surprise! I hope the judges are paying attention this time. Best of luck with this winner, in my book.

Blessings, Lynn
11/13/14
Terrific read! I loved the story's ending, though the well-written emotional content tore at my heart.Yes,I know it's fiction, but it's a story bound to be real to someone--at least, the abuse part. I long for each person to have such a happy ending as your MC. Thanks for sharing!
11/13/14
I cannot express in a brief comment how powerful this message is. Keep 'Winging His Words...
Wow, what a great story. Although the ending was slightly predictable, I thought it was perfect. I loved the MC. You did a splendid job of bringing him to life.
11/15/14
I'm with the other commenters. I was really rooting for them and felt real excitement when I saw where it was going. Making the reader care is critical and you made me care a lot. Excellent!