The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 932 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thie form you have chosen for your words enhances the feeling: rushing from one incomplete moment to the next, not finding fulfillment until the end.
09/03/13
Perfect cadence for the topic - poignant piece. Thanks for sharing!
09/04/13
Wow - this was powerful!

Thank you. God bless
09/05/13
Linda,

Congratulations on this powerful and moving piece! So happy for your win.

God bless~
09/05/13
CONGRATULATIONS, LINDA!
This is good. There is so much meaning in just a few words.
09/05/13
Congratulations on your excellent 2nd place in the Masters level and your high placed EC! Very well deserved.
09/05/13
Beautiful piece, it's simple and not over crowded with fancy nor complicated words.... yet it posses such meaning and truth. congratulations.
09/05/13
Wonderful work Linda, and congrats to you as well!
09/05/13
Perfect title for this entry that packs a powerful punch. The formatting lends itself to the mood of this piece as it takes the reader from the restless beginning to the lap of God at the end. Congratulations on winning with this deserving short story.
09/06/13
You have painted a masterful picture of us all and our need to be real before man and God.

Your title was dead on. So glad this was a winner!
09/06/13
Congratulations! Just beautiful, sad, and real. I work in a nursing home, and it's hard to see the family and friends visit their loved one who isn't the same anymore. Excellent and well-deserved win.
09/06/13
Raw, uncut and beautiful. Your choice of format fit so well with what was being said. Very creative and so true. Loved it!
09/06/13
I sense the truth in this deep and moving piece. This has surely been written from personal experience. Congratulations on your placing. Your work is always inspired.
09/07/13
ummmmm
This deserves much contemplation.
Well done and congrats.
Congratulations! I really enjoyed this excellent poem. I could identify with it so easily!
09/08/13
I loved your piece. It rang so true. I especially liked the ability to come to God and be real!