The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1275 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is really lovely - a wonderful and heart-touching story and beautiful to read. Just two small sentences and the opening up of forgiveness and restoration. Great writing.
02/17/13
Oh do I ever LOVE this sweet, heartfelt, profound story. Masterfully written. This one will stick with me for a long time. Thank you.
02/17/13
Thanks, Joanne, for sending me to read this. It is powerful, as are the words within. It's not that a note couldn't make its way around ten different situations, that's what fiction is for--to suspend disbelief for a few minutes. It's the power of the story and how it pulls the reader into his/her own story. Great writing.
So excellent for the theme, and so gratifying to the heart. If I could put words and emotions together as you do, well - I would be extremely shocked if this entry didn't place first. Thank you for teaching me how to emote . . .
02/21/13
Amazing, totally engaging writing. Congratulations.
I remember reading this earlier, and LOVING it. Thought I had commented, but find not so. So I want to add my words of Congratulations! Well-deserved honors! A touching and beautifully written piece.
02/21/13
Congrats Leola! Nicely done. God Bless~
02/21/13
Congratulations! This is a great story told beautifully with the perfect ending to sum it up.
Loved the way you had this story develop. It gives hope to our acts (words) - rather they seem small or unnoticed or called inconsequential - we learn - as you've shown - possibly they are not. Congratulations on this thought-provoking piece.
02/22/13
Words are powerful, and so is this story. Your characters are so well-drawn that they inspire belief and hope beyond the fiction. Congratulations on your HC and EC.
02/24/13
I really enjoyed your unique angle on this topic. It was an excellent reminder that nothing is small or inconsequential in God's economy. Well done and congratulations.