The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1362 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/17/11
Hmmm...interesting. This one kept my attention. I'd like to hear the rest of the story. Hopefully, it ends with Jai refusing the free trip and listening, instead, to the emails from God. Good writing!
03/18/11
Very Creative!
Wouldn't it be nice if we could chat with God via e-mail?
Very interesting and thought provoking. Nice job. I enjoyed it. Creative.
This was very well written; it flowed nicely. The MC was quite believable and I especially loved the phrase, “since she’d gotten all churchy." Good story.
This was an enjoyable suspenseful read. Ididn't realize I was holding my breath until the end. Excellent writing and a nice out of the box idea.
You have presented a very creative idea in a most interesting way.
03/20/11
Love the creativity in this piece! Perfect out-of-the-box entry for this topic. Well done.
03/21/11
Wow. Very creative and well-written.
03/23/11
Hopefully, Jai gets wise in one month's time. Excellent approach to this month's topic. I liked how you thought outside the box to write this story.
03/24/11
Congrats on your EC!!! Woo hooo!!
03/27/11
I'm so glad we have a God who follows up on us. This could probably be developed into a short story.
04/06/11
Congratulations on your well deserved EC award.

Unfortunately, pornography is an activity that too many men get involved in.