The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1663 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great analogy and a creative way to present "hot and cold."
04/20/09
And to think... I once thought this was a child's game! Great depth to this. Extremely well written.
04/20/09
Well-crafted and imaginative interpretation of the topic. A good read.
04/23/09
Congratulations on your EC. I didn't realize this game could be so stressful. :)
Why did I just know that chocolate had to play a part in this : )
Congratulations on your EC Placement - Loren
04/23/09
A very fun and creative take on the topic, with a serious message at its core. Well done--congratulations!
04/23/09
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 2ND PLACE EC!! :D WAY TO GO!!! This was a very clever, creative piece!
04/23/09
I wondered what she was hunting for--burst out laughing when I read "box of chocolates". Ahh, yes! Too funny. Good analogy. Congrats on EC.
04/23/09
Lynda, this was a great story! What a wonderful way to let the mc's mind wander to Him and get some doubly rich advice. Congratulations on such a terrific placement!
04/23/09
Very creative!
I like the spiritual thoughts "in between the line".
Well done!
04/23/09
Wow, fantastic and suspenseful descriptions of a simple game. What kind of friends would make her work so hard for chocolate???? Hee hee. Great entry Lynda!!
04/24/09
Congratulations! You really had me going from beginning to end. Very fun and creative.
04/24/09
Wow! I am so impressed. You nailed the topic hook, line, and sinker! Extremely well done and congratulations on the win!
04/25/09
When I started reading, I didn't know where the story was going. When I read further, I found myself walking with the MC. Thank you for your fun article.
04/28/09
Congrats on your win with this one. Loved the way your MC's spiritual walk tied into this game--great lesson tucked into this very entertaining story.