The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1454 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/19/09
Tremendous insight here. Very nicely done.
03/19/09
Tremendous, authentic, humbling. How you could take such a simple story and make it convicting and inspiring is beyond my ability as a writer - well done, and thank you.
Your wonderful descriptions drew me in first; then I was captivated by the meaning of your words. Excellent writing.
03/21/09
Just gorgeous, and so full of wisdom and blessing. Absolutely masterful.
03/22/09
You caught me with the title in this one. I wanted to see what this was about! I like the simplistic yet fundamental message you wrote about. We really do need to live life more child-like!
03/23/09
This is brilliantly constructed with the metaphor of the simple child. A wonderful reminder of how we need to reorder our priorities.
03/24/09
Yes, the title captured my attention first and the lovely, insightful writing did not disappoint. I love the way you wove several of Jesus' parables into the story. Bravo.
03/24/09
I absolutely love the comparison of this unassuming child to the kingdom of God. So true. I love your style of writing, it is smooth, and flows like oil--soft and clinging to everything it touches, lubricating, and removing friction.
03/26/09
This overwhelmed me with peace and contentment. Simplicity. Such truth portrayed by the child and appreciated by the MC. Worth pondering awhile, with a cup of tea on the deck.
Mona
03/31/09
beth,

An exquisite blend of theological brilliance and pastoral sensitivity.

Such remarkable observation of the details of the kingdom and such profound insight into the human experience of the divine moment.