The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1881 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love church bells! What a cute story - that turns into a meaningful reminder. I've always liked that verse of "I Heard the Bells", and it was a great endnote to the article.
10/10/08
Great Perspective - loved the wintery description - a good reminder for us to pray before Christmas does become an X...
10/11/08
Very clever and creative entry! Nicely done!
10/11/08
Very clever anthropomorphism, and I love the ending.
How cute is this? Your creative juices were flowing on this one. Intense applause!
Very creative and great message. One of my favorites this week. Excellent!
10/12/08
Wow, how creative! I love the "musicalness" of this. The words of the song are so powerful when preceded by your story. Excellent!
A musician/writer must have had a great deal of fun creating this charming story--so delightful to read.
10/16/08
This was really good and very clever. One of my closest friends plays in their handbell choir, I'm going to send her a link to this.
10/16/08
Oh, Lynda, this is delightful! Congratulations on your Editor's Choice!
11/22/08
Very cleverly done. I sometimes wonder about the time that Jesus said the very rocks would cry out if the people remained silent. And Paul speaks about creation groaning for the world's redemption. So why not church bells?!
A clear, definite message of hope in the midst of a sin-stained Advent.