The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1838 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautiful.God bless you.
06/17/13
Haven't we all found ourselves as "wandering sheep?" Our good Shepherd is so gracious to keep bringing us back to His safe fold. Good writing!
06/17/13
I can totally relate to being the lost lamb and the joy in hearing the Master's voice! What a powerful theme!
06/17/13
i loved this! 'oblivious of danger still, i wandered far the hostile hill.' so true! thanks for blessing me with this gift from God!
06/18/13
I enjoyed your lovely poem about the sheep that wandered away very much. Lovely rhymes and rhythms and, of course, a wonderful message! Thank you!
Loved the flow. Such beautiful poetry.
06/18/13
Simply beautiful and a wonderful message. You have a gift for poetry.
06/19/13
Classic, exquisitely penned,and what a timeless and comforting message...it really hummed in my spirit!
06/20/13
An accurate portrayal of our relationship with our Savior. Such a simple truth that we are like sheep. Such a joyful awareness that He is our shepherd and can draw us from our own inability to see danger.

This piece touched my heart.

Congratulations on well-deserved EC for this magnificent poem!
06/20/13
Wise judges for honoring your vividly portrayed poem with a 1st place ribbon!Reading it and imagining the Shepherd's rescue just makes me smile:)
06/20/13
Margaret, your writing is eloquent, vivid, and with perfect meter. This is gorgeous work. Amazing and what a message! I love it. Congrats on your EC (top of the list).
06/20/13
Congratulations! So well deserved, and best of all, draws us closer to the Shepherd. Thanks.
06/20/13
This is classic Ken. In my book you list among the Amy Carmichaels of Christian poetry.To say congratulations for such a beautifully crafted work of art is an understatement.:-)
06/20/13
Margaret,a big OOPS and a red face! But to think I was reading Ken's poem is the ultimate compliment I could give to you. Well done!!!
06/20/13
A huge congratulations to you Margaret. Your poetry is inspired and a blessing to read.
06/20/13
Wow - VERY nice! A well-deserved win.
06/20/13
This is superb in every way. Each carefully chosen word fit neatly into each verse, speaking clearly and loudly into my soul.
Congratulations on taking first place with this well-crafted and heart-gripping entry. This one is worth a second read.
06/20/13
Such a lovely, haunting piece. Thank you for creating this masterpiece of love.
Congratulations on your EC win!
06/21/13
This is an inspiring invitation to intimacy with Jesus. Beautifully crafted work, and well deserving of your win.
06/21/13
Absolutely beautiful!!!
A well deserved 1st place on level and EC!!! Congratulations!
06/21/13
Congratulations Margaret on your well-deserved 1st place! As I said in my previous comment, it is a lovely poem in all ways.