The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 946 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/30/12
I understood this one so well, and you described it very well. I think it is excellent. Thanks for sharing.

God BLess, Lynn
11/30/12
I understood this one so well, and you described it very well. I think it is excellent. Thanks for sharing.

God BLess, Lynn
This is God's divine grace revealed. Your poem speaks volumes - it seems to come from your very heart. It says to the world that through God we all can overcome. Beautiful, hopeful and comforting reminder.
Wow this starts out in the darker side of life which probably everyone can understand and relate to on different levels. A sense of sadness and fear washes over me but then you present the beautiful flower in full bloom--the love of Jesus and his faith in me and instead of sadness my heart starts to fill with hope. Great bit of writing and putting such raw feelings on the table so that others too may be blessed is courageous. Thank you for sharing so much with me.
12/03/12
Stark and honest yet guiding us towards the hope in those wonderful last words. Well written and powerful.
12/03/12
An inpsiring invitation to open our eyes to see what God is doing in spite of what our natural eyesight takes in.
12/04/12
Oh wow. We had very similar ideas this week, yet we took slightly different approaches to it. Nice job!
12/04/12
Great poem!
Fantastic poem!
I love your thought provoking opening and closing questions. This is a good entry.
12/04/12
Loved the progression of feelings, meanings, and overall message.
Good job. God bless~
Congratulations for ranking 10th in your level and 11 overall!