The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1592 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/10
Ha Ha Ha! I love the loving banter between the parents. Great job with a delicate subject!
10/22/10
I love your title in relation to your story. The conversation between the husband and wife was so entertaining. I could see it all! :) LOL! …and then came the unexpected, yet true-to-character actions of Mandy in your ending! Love this!
10/22/10
This was delightful! Love your title, too!
This brought back some unforgettable memories/moments in our household. Great job!
10/23/10
This is the 'ultimate' conversation, for sure:) Hilarious and I love the ending. lol. Kids! Who can figure them out? :)
10/23/10
So cute and entertaining--I also enjoyed the back-and-forth between parents. And the ending brought a smile to my face. Good job.
This was great to read I love the ending. I know many parents get freaked out by The Talk. I've always found it should be a lifetime conversation answering questions honestly and being open about your viewpoint. Your story showed what so many parents go through. You did a great job. I loved picturing the potatoes flying across the room. Well done!
10/24/10
Hehehe I love this. I just hope that whoever got those apples washed them first. o.O
10/24/10
Allison, you made me laugh. lol.
Ahhh, tomorrow will come on cat's paw feet -- and Mom will be ready. Great entry.
10/26/10
Loved the parental dialogue! Entertaining and a great take on this week's topic!
Fun...fun...fun--all the way through, and especially at the end.
Congratulations on your excellent placing!!!
So much fun to read, must have been even more fun to write! Congrats on a deserved win...
10/28/10
OUTSTANDING! From apples to potatoes, a fun touch on a touchy topic. Congratulations on 1st place!!
10/28/10
This was awesome! Congrats on your placing!
10/28/10
Way to go! This is sooooo great. And sooooo way beyond my capabilities. I'll just bask in your sunshine.
10/28/10
Mari, super congrats on your Editor's Choice ribbon! You are amazing. :)
very, very well written. Sincere congrats on your placement. You are extremely talented.
Congratulations on your EC! I loved the ending. :)
10/28/10
This tickled my funny bone. Great dialogue kept me interested until the end. Congratulations.
Hah! I didn't see that ending coming AT ALL! Congrats on your EC :)
10/29/10
Love, love, LOVE it! Too funny!
10/29/10
Great stuff! Thanks for a fun read and a good laugh! Now if I can just get the picture of Ted with the apples out of my head...hee hee!
10/29/10
Really awesome writing. Loved everything about this. Congratulations!
01/07/11
Your piece sure tells the truth about a tween's life. It is challenging to know what he or she is really saying.