The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1013 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/11/10
I hear you.
03/13/10
What a view into this woman's pain! Good treatment of a difficult, emotional situation.
03/14/10
I wondered what was up when she went home instead of being at his side!

I could feel the emotion of it all being surreal in the way you told the story.

Good job!
A very interesting twist on an intense topic. My heart goes out to the wife,
03/15/10
Ouch
03/15/10
You did a great job of depicting that feeling of numbness that accompanies this kind of pain.
03/16/10
Heart wrenching. I could feel the numbness envelop her as he walked out the door. So sad how often this happens.
What an emotional view of the end of a marriage you present. I was impressed by the symbolism of the coldness and brokenness of the plate. Well done.
Hmmm, wow. Pain from so many angles. I could feel the depth of sadness throughout this entire piece. Good job
Well written. It shows only too well the emotions of a marriage ending. I like the way you portrayed your MC-almost dispassionate in a way. It is sometimes easier to cope that way. Excellent job Wonder-r.
03/18/10
Wow! Heartbreaking, gripping, so well-written. I know this is reality… but I still wanted a happy ending.
03/18/10
I'm amazed at how much you portrayed of emotions, scenes, and crises in 750 words, yet made it all weave together perfectly. Most excellent!
03/18/10
Strong emotions, powerful, deep and painful. Hard to write to show the anguish, but you really pulled it off.
True drama.

Mona