The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1124 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/28/10
Such familiar words that we need to hear often--God forgives and forgets--I take comfort in believing them.
This read like a devotional and it served as such for me. Thanks.
Loved the descriptions at the beginning - created a mysterious mood that kept me reading... nicely done.
Very nice. God saying "Huh?" reminded me of the song lyrics "What sin?"
02/03/10
This really brought a smile to my face. You skillfully propel your reader forward with your question. Your message of hope and forgiveness is beautifully written. Great writing!
The writing is so lyrical, I was drawn in from the first paragraph. Love the message and the last paragraph is perfect.
02/04/10
I absolutely love the ending--it wasn't what I expected, but it's perfect. Well done!
02/04/10
Such beautiful, lyrical word choices, especially in the first several paragraphs. I loved the atmosphere, the fluid dialog, and how you wove in the topic:) I think that forgiveness, specifically self-forgiveness and accepting God's grace, can be the hardest struggle for a new believer. Excellent writing.
What a beautiful picture of forgiveness you painted in your own lyrical style. I loved it.
What a beautiful way to picture God forgiving me. I needed this message right at this moment. Thank you.
02/10/10
You painted a beautiful word picture of the forgiveness of God. Guilt is so prevalent and so hard to deal with. I struggled so long with it myself. I LOVED YOUR ENDING! Well done.