The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1295 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was excellent. I was on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen. The ending was a nice surprise! Yeah!
02/13/09
Wow, a terrific look behind the scenes at history. Well done.
02/16/09
Oh wow! So vivid and such a terrible event in history. I was right there.
02/16/09
Superb, edge-of-your-seat, writing! Captivating and terrifying. Great job.
02/17/09
Excellent! I've never tried to write in this genre...but you've nailed it, my friend! Action, suspense, and loads of corozon. Top notch!
02/17/09
Great story. Powerful and vivid.
02/17/09
Such a bold bit of writing.
Really fantastic!

It is so hard to read that last paragraph {endnote} about Henry Kissinger. Uggg.

Nitpicky. In my opinion, the word bowel is the wrong choice. You were just talking about MC being stripped and so I was thinking human belly and not plane belly. :)
So that threw me off a teeny.

However, the next sentence is so perfect that I was right on track and IN IT again.

Great job!
Excellent writing. Kept me to the end and wanted more!
Wow! What a wonderful job with suspense. You're a truly gifted writer.
02/18/09
This is a very well-written piece. I was engaged the whole time. I also liked learning about this time in history.
02/19/09
This is exceptional. Wow.
02/19/09
Excellent suspense writing! You have a very talented way of drawing the reader into the story.