The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1750 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/23/09
Thanks for the additional definitions, it helped to put things in a better light when I read it the second time around. I like the perspective of the "devils" and the comparison to humans. There are probably more likenesses than we dare to admit. Good story.
Excellent story and much more interesting to read than factual articles, while still supplying the essential information. Good job.
01/24/09
Very neat perspective and lesson - and I appreciated the notes at the end very much. Unique and very interesting especially!
01/25/09
Highly creative with a clear message. I really must call up Wikipedia and see what a real Taz looks like. I've been watching far too much Loony Tunes.
01/26/09
Well, now I know what they are thinking and saying to each other. Thanks for the notes at the end to clarify some of the phrases.
Well written, entertaining and informative.
I remember reading about the disease threatening the Tasmanian Devil so I found it to be very interesting that you mentioned it in your story. Thanks for sharing!
01/29/09
CONGRATS Lynda.. MUCH deserved EC win.. I loved your story, and am SOO excited to read it after getting to know you better on FB~ YEA FROM TEXAS!
01/29/09
WOW!! Great piece! Entertaining, informative, humorous, and sobering--all in 750 words or less! :) The comparisons of the "devils" to us humans really hit home! OUCH!! Also, your title was perfect for the story! CONGRATULATIONS on your well-deserved EC!!