The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1817 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
HALLELUJAH! This magnificent piece of poetry is so deep!

I loved to read it more than once...I even printed it out and faced every descriptive verse with much, much appreciation! Then I found that great light which is normally concealed from human sight!

Your great CHOICE OF EXPRESSIVE WORDS has shed a halo round that lovely and exotic scenery in an ordinary barn-- after "A newborn lamb released his voice with guilless harmony"

Indeed we do take cattle for granted!Yet, You ministered to us --certainly up to picturing God's Bulls to blessing the evening with a Christmas Carol.

I appreciate the art in which you portrayed how they were--before and after--the midnight Christmas Star that illuminated "the barn-life that mirrored humanity"

Thank You Beloved Friend for all these rich lessons.
THANK YOU! MAY GOD BLESS YOU MORE AND MORE...AMEN.
10/11/08
Cute poem that practically begs to be illustrated!
What a seasoned writer you are!!!! So much substance to this.... Amazing! I'm still trying to grasp it all. Delicious!
10/14/08
Loved it - the sights, sounds and smells - the "sibling" quibbling made me feel like it was Christmas at my husband's family (he is one of 11)!
10/14/08
Masterful! It's all I can say.
Your masterful poem creates a mood with well chosen words. The last stanza is especially brilliant.
Each time I read the poem, more insight appeared, amazing writing.
10/16/08
Excellent work!
10/16/08
Just beautiful and masterfully done. This BEGS to be a Christmas coffee table book. Wonderful.
10/31/08
Another gem from you!
11/01/08
I agree, this just unfolded in my mind, I could see this in book form!