The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1697 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Brilliant message!
09/21/07
I love these "Pay it Forward" stories. My own fil is one of those men who will stop at the roadside when someone needs help - something you don't often see any more.

Thank you for your humbling message.
09/21/07
VERY cool - whether this is true or not, I am loving these "God coincidences." A good read.
A good title and you managed to tuck into the story an element of surprise when Sam unveiled as Korean. The name Sam coupled with truck spelled Redneck at the beginning making me wonder if the commuter might be risking more than his convenience. But happily both characters received a blessing, physical and spiritual at the end. I enjoyed this and it did hold my interest.
09/22/07
A fantastic story and a brilliant reminder! Tears filled my eyes as I read..."instead...we're here to serve God". Loved it! Well done, well written, and you made your point calmly, cooly and it connected! Thanks for the "Thought For The Day!
Your last line gave me chills. Oh, wow. This was remarkable. Thank you for blessing me.
"It was never about the gas, was it God?" What a great line! Calling your commuter by name would have been less distracting (at least for me). Other than that, great job.
Wonderful message and written in a easily understood manner. That we are here to serve God, not Him to serve us, really struck home for me today. I will try to continue the ripple in my little pond!
09/25/07
Awesome, and your last three paragraphs gave me chills.
I enjoyed the story and the message hit home in a profound and direct way. Your writing is wonderful.