The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1591 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/03/06
This was great! Very well written & such realism. I felt that I was right there in Lucifer's throne room.
08/05/06
Pulled me right in and kept me reading. I like this line: Even the Creator has limitations - as it reminds us that God has NO limitations. Well written.
08/07/06
Everything and anything about Lucifer alias satan, alias the devil, turns me off; but just because the subject matter is distasteful to me, doesn't mean the writer isn't entitled to a "comment" on his or her talented writing. You are creative, keep your reader intrigued and interested, and have a great way with words; many readers will be fascinated. Nice job!
08/07/06
Love the ending! Marvelous writing!!
08/07/06
Great, well written, and thought provoking.
08/07/06
VERY well done - I felt like I was right there! I love the last line of this too - and I often wonder if any of the demons really DO know Satan's plans will never work.
08/07/06
Wow. I loved this. It reminds me of a line from a song from one of my favorite Christian artists. "...And the reveled and howled at the war that they thought they had won..." (Andrew Peterson)
08/08/06
Hmm...I never thought about what was going on "down there" while
Jesus was being crucified. Interesting perspective. Well-written. Like watching a movie. Good points brought out, too.
Well written. Kept my interest. Great job.
"If Jesus wants a battle, He's got one."
Wow! What a line! That was great!
Thanks for sharing, and God bless,

Kevin
08/09/06
Very good details, good characters -good job :)