The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1397 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/12
Beautifully written- lovely devotional. Beautiful message, nicely done.
God BLess~
Wow I love the message in this devotional.
01/20/12
This was powerful! So many wonderful points and you hit the target as far as the topic.

I especially loved the very practical and uncompromised commentary on true repentence. Very well written. This blessed me greatly!
01/20/12
Amen! Loved the message, and I enjoyed the anecdote at the beginning, which I felt was the perfect introduction to your message.

I was a tiny bit thrown off by the the piece opening with a lower-cased 'a', but actually, I don't know the proper way to format that, when you begin in the middle of a quote.
01/21/12
Up to your normally high standard of clear focus and challenge. Well done.
This is a great way to show how others laugh at people's mistakes. There is an embarrassing moment column in nearly every teen magazine and with the internet, those moments are even on the internet now. How wonderful God takes those moments and turns them into wonderful things.I noticed a tiny error in your prayer: I think it should be resign or be resigned. Great job.
01/22/12
Beautiful devotional, as usual, well written and full of wisdom.
01/23/12
Great message. I especially liked the prayer at the end! God bless!