The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1254 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You did a good job describing the haunting face and actions of the girl. I feel like I'm missing some of the story. You did a hood job on building suspense and creating a desire for me to want to read more.
12/04/10
You should definitely expand on this. There's obviously a lot more story than you could fit in for the challenge! I'd love to read this if you expand on it some time. :)
12/04/10
Oh yes, definately want to hear more!
Excellent suspense. I want to know more, too.
I'm chiming in here: I wanna know more! Well done suspense. Nice job, Sara.
12/06/10
I want to know more! Even so, you did a great job packaging what you could into 750 words. Great descriptions.
12/06/10
You did a good job of capturing the wife's sorrow and grief. Strong images and an intriguing story line make this a great story.
12/07/10
I feel this is about to leap off the screen and take us further. Terrific suspense and well-drawn characters.
12/08/10
Very engaging and suspenseful. I would like to read the second episode. Excellent writing.
12/08/10
Okay, okay, everybody's saying it so I won't stop now -- WHAT HAPPENS NEXT???

Absolutely love the subtle descriptions and the hidden story. Awesome writing!