The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1224 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You really got the subtle nuances of flirting down pat. Your MC was a likable guy and one many girls are looking for. Great message.
12/03/10
Not until I finished reading the story did I appreciate the clever title. Genuine dialogue...an authentic depiction of seduction and a Christian's response. Liked this a lot.
12/06/10
Your descriptions of their movements were excellent. I think I would have liked a little more conflict within the MC - you knew from the start he was going to be strong. Not that I disapprove, just the reader in me. :) Well done.
Wow! This is excellent! Destiny's flirtatiousness made me sick right from the very beginning, and I'm glad your MC had no problem standing strong for Jesus. Thanks for showing how we can care about those who lie in wait to ensnare us. Great job!
12/06/10
You did a good job of visually showing what was happening. I agree, great title for this story. I like how he stood strong in the face of temptation and didn't waiver.
12/06/10
Good descriptive writing and a brilliant title. I love a story that's not complicated - really enjoyed. Thanks
12/07/10
Maybe a better title would be "A Faith-filled Meeting with Destiny," because this very descriptive piece shows the attractive pressures of seduction and the positive results of letting God's word lead the way through them. An excellent treatment of the topic.
Very, very good and spot on not that I would know anything your MC just went through:). Geat lesson, well written and the message was easily received. Great job!
12/07/10
Well done to you man resisting Destiny's lure. It put me in mind of Samson and Delilah - although Samson did not demonstrate much self control! I liked the fact that your man was concerned for Destiny's wellbeing.
I thought I read yours yesterday, but apparently I visited the wrong one. I had to laugh at myself, because my comment on this one is similar to my comment on the story I thought was yours --Great job describing the body language of temptation and the body language of restraint. Keep writing.
Yowza! 2nd place! Wonderful job. Congrats! :D
Congratulations on your second place win in such a challenging level. Great job!
12/09/10
Yay, Amanda! Congrats on your second place win in Advanced. Well done.
Great descriptions with concrete imagery that puts the reader on one of the workout machines watching this unfold. Above all great and powerful message. Congatulations. Stan
12/09/10
Congratulations on your placing Amanda. It truly took "Amanda" put Destiny back where she belonged!
Congratulations, Amanda! Excellent job on the story; you did really well showing what was happening through descriptions.
12/12/10
Excellent stuff. You got the body language down really well. Kept my interest for the whole story. Great MC. Well done on your second place. You beat a lot of very very good writers.