The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1373 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/07/08
Wow - TWO twists! You got me with both. Great descriptions especially.
02/07/08
Ooohh-that is a terrible blow to a church member- Ouch! Two whammies with one entry. Needless to say, I was engrossed in this story from beginning to end. Very good!
02/08/08
I want to know what happens next! :0)
Wow, what a shocker, great story, I too wonder about the outcome. Keep up the good words.
Very good story, with a shocking twist at the end. You writing is good and tight. Very easy read. I wanted to go on and read more.

I had a little trouble figuring out who was who in the beginning. You introduce the reader to several names in the first few paragraphs, some first names some Miss so and so. However, once I got past that, I really enjoyed the story. Good job.
02/11/08
Oh, ouch. You really got me, and this is a very well-written story!
02/11/08
Clever, pointed writing with some excellent narrative and descriptive scenes. Your footnote spoiled the ending for me, as I initially read it as part of the main text and then wondered what was going on. A couple of line breaks would have served to make the distinction clearer. Otherwise, I loved the way that Jones was provocatively dressed. It would have been fascinating to see if he recognised Ginger.
Well written story with great twists. Well done.
I liked the sequel! This really made the whole story come to life here! I liked how it continued and I'm glad that the characters followed through. ^_^