The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1964 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/29/07
This is one of my most favorite women in the Bible! She had one goal in mind and held on to it. Thank you for sharing!
Laury
11/29/07
Superb descriptions of this faithful woman, and a really good title which reflects her faith.
A well written character study.
12/02/07
You have captured Anna's sense of exultation perfectly. Wonderful piece!
12/04/07
This is some wonderful writing. My favorite thing structurally is the way you put questions in after the halfway mark to break up the story telling. It changed from just being a great lesson about someone else to some personal food for thought personally. Good stuff! :)
12/04/07
I love the idea that she came faithfully, ready to receive the Messiah, each time she came. Beautiful story.
I love this story. What depth. Wonderful!
12/04/07
I loved it all, but I especially liked, "pilgrims carrying hope." That phrase is a sermon in and of itself.
12/04/07
I love Anna's story and you really made it come alive. Great job!! Hugs!
Love Anna's faithful service. You brought the story to life and perfect title. Great job!
Beautifully written--one of my favorites this week. You really brought Anna to life.
12/05/07
I love great characterization. Anna was memorable. Great job. God bless.
12/05/07
This is excellent - wonderfully descriptive. I truly felt like I was right there.
12/13/07
Thank you for reviewing my recent article, and your comment was helpful. I like to see where reviewers of my writing lead me, and your story was a wonderful treat.