The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1148 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very different, using two forms of poetry. It fit in very well together. Good job.
05/25/07
I loved this. Romantic, heartfelt and the back and forth between the two really worked.
05/25/07
This made me smile. I know so many in this position. I like the way you moved back and forth between the two in prayer, but the change in rhtym tripped me up--but that's just me. I liked the woman's prayer rhtym, but not the man's.
05/26/07
Nice!
Delightful way to tell a story. I love her, his, their prayers.
05/27/07
I enjoyed the way you brought to life the feelings of the man and the woman. I think it works.
Beautiful poem which I can sympathize with, since I am still waiting to see what God's plans are for me...
I think this poem could be even more beautiful and heart-moving if you added more imagery.
Excellent job!
Congratulations, Tabiatha! Excellent job for first in advanced!
05/31/07
Congrats, my friend!! Am I counting right? Are you moving up??? Wonderful stuff, by the way!
I have to agree with Rhonda. I didn't care much for the man's voice. It could use some polishing. But I thoroughly enjoyed reading the woman's parts. Could even relate to them on a soul level. Congratulations on first place! This is truly a winning piece.
05/31/07
Congratulations. This is really beautiful. I am not a poetry person -- so the non-rhyming style is harder for me to read. It was interesting to see two different styles used in one piece. That takes quite a talent. Good job.