The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1013 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/12
Lovely, sweet, and heartbreakingly tender. Well done.
09/13/12
This was overwhelming and brought a tear to my eye. Wonderful job with this tearjerker. Memories and dreams until "we meet again.

Thank you.

God Bless~
09/14/12
This is really well written with lovely language. And the ending is unexpected but moving. Thank you.
09/19/12
Great descriptions and fun all the way through, but then wow, that ending caught the mood beautifully and tenderly.
09/19/12
Beautiful and stunning piece of work. I never expected the ending which made it all the more poignant. Lovely~ just lovely story!
Nice piece of emotive writing, perfectly coloring each scene that leads to a reflective moment that catches the reader unaware. Great job!
09/19/12
What lovely descriptions of the night and the fish fry! Your characterizations of the couple were simple but effective, as well. But that ending...! What a tender twist! Great job!
Oh this is such a lovely sweet tale. The ending sneaked up on me for sure. That doesn't happen often. I enjoyed this bittersweet tale. Congratulations for ranking 19 overall!